Modern Facilities designed in line with the standards of international veterinary hospitals
Plakentia Veterinary Clinic is housed in an ultra-modern building covering a total surface area of 700 sq.m. Right from the beginning, it was built to fulfill the needs of a contemporary veterinary clinic, with the capacity to house the equipment required for every veterinary specialty and meet all the needs of companion animals.
Reception and waiting rooms
- They have been designed in such a way to host both companion animals and their owners comfortably at the same time.
- The reception and waiting rooms allow the presence of more than one animal.
- There is a separate waiting area available for dogs and cats.
This includes rooms for:
- Preparation of animals and septic surgery
- Endoscopy and endoscopic procedures
- Soft tissue surgery
- Ophthalmological surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Sterilization and preparation of materials and staff (main room)
The surgical section is located in a separate ward and is under positive air pressure to prevent the spread of infections. Medical gas is supplied centrally to all operating rooms, as well as the after-hours exam room and the hospitalization ward.
Microbiology and biochemical lab
- This particular medical section is located on a different floor, separately from the regular activities of the Clinic. This means that the area has been designed and built in such a way that can serve every medical purpose in a peaceful and safe environment.
- It features the most up-to-date and fullest infrastructure, such as a complete wet chemistry biochemistry analyzer.
- The lab has been designed, constructed and equipped in a way ensuring that all medical exam results are fully reliable.
Animal Hospitalization Section
It features two separate hospitalization wards for dogs and cats. These spaces are under negative pressure, ensuring the prevention of potential infections. They are also sanitized multiple times a day and supervised by experienced nurses.
- Sleeping quarters and office for the on-duty veterinarian
- Veterinarians’ offices
- Library and conference room
- Event and seminar room with the capacity of up to 30 people
- Storage rooms, staff and visitor restrooms, staff changing rooms, staff cafeteria, dark room